Flamey Greco. What model?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ducati

Reaction score
http://www.apionet.or.jp/~koiz/GR-MC-LP-/GR-MC-LP.htm

Curious what the heck this is. Looks really sweet, too bad about the broken headstock!

Yes that did look really sweet. Too bad about that headstock break, the burst color on that one looked exquisite.

Yeah, she's a pretty one but looks like it took a header right on the end of the headstock.

Saw a guy do that once where he had put his Les Paul in the case on top of a table - closed the case but didn't latch any of the latches.

Watched him pick up the case by the handle and saw his guitar spill out of the case and land headstock first on a polished concrete floor. The snap sounded like bone breaking.

I just bought a Greco very similar (except pick guard removed). It is a 1989 Mint Collection and the neck is still in one piece :D
My first Greco and loving it.

Greco1989LP.jpg

Thanks guys. The photo makes it look darker than it really is. I'll take some better pics when I get some day light. Finish is actually much closer to linked in original post.
I also bought a 1982 Super Power with semi-hollow body (are these common?). Both guitars sounds quite a lot different.
Glad I found this forum - great source of info and appreciaters.

Latest posts

Back