FGN, new Fujigen brand?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dudu

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've just been given this link. There's a video review as well, made by an employee.

I don't speak German, but I think he says it has a hybrid radius. What's the deal with these guitars?

its fujigens own brand, been around for a while in japan, lots of different models with different specs and prices, very similar to the history range made by fujigen for shimomoka shop, ranging from not bad to very good

http://www.cranesmusicstore.com/electricguitarstanglewood-c-86_175.html?zenid=ud6ml3t9cp03pumjevurc24i85 What about these beauties made by Fuji Gen in Japan for Tanglewood.I`ve got both the Super strat and the Les Paul alike and they are fabulous guitars. Gabe.

have a few including one from the Cool-Z line which used to be the low ends from the History series but don`t let that fool you they are still really well made guitars and I love the Louis p`ups.
I own one of the BATT-20 FGNs, from the first run they made for the chain called Shimamura...thats how it`s spelled in case anybody wants to Google them...absolutely beautiful guitars and top of the line. Have one of the 10 series too but made from African mahogany and veneer flame top, another excellent guitar. Have not seen any that were not bad, got my Cool-Z used for $300.oo locally and it was a steal...would not pay the $800.oo they want for new ones but personally I think they are every bit as nice as higher end Tokais like the 150...not sure a 1 piece vs a 2 piece bakes makes that big a difference in an electric guitar though some seem to swear it does. I selected my FGN and History over the Gibson that were on sale locally, originally because they were better finished but now I really like the p`ups...my BATT-20 came stock with Duncans. I have History catalogs going back to 2001, that was the first year I saw them up here.

Latest posts

Back