• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Feeler 2005 Tokai LS-150VF

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

looktoyourorb

Reaction score
Not sure what the going rate is on this...

I am currently looking at buying another Tokai so I would only sell if this does happen.

Comes with Catswhisker classic 70/classic 2 pickups (great) and original pickups too.

Overall condition is fab, only one tiny weeny mark at the back end of the headstock - put a drop of nitro on it and it will be invisible.

Comes with the original tweed case pictured.

Jimmy looks with the new pickups:
IMG_0320.jpg

It all depends on certain factors, is it a solid flame top or veneer ?? Does it have the gibson style non export headstock or the dimpled kind ?? Where do you live ?? Europe, U.S., other ?? What are the pups ?? Have the electronics been upgraded ?? Fret condition etc ??

The top is solid, 1 piece back, nitro and dimple.

No fret wear whatsoever, great condition. The pickups are upgraded to hand wound Catswhisker classics (alnico 2 in neck, alnico 5 inbridge) but I have the Gotohs MK2 in the case.

Well it's a guitar that should by rights bring top dollar, i think it looks gorgeous myself, but i live in Canada and have no idea of what a Pound or Euro is really worth in relation to purchasing power etc. Hopefully someone from the U.K. or Europe can chime in on this matter and help you out. You might want to post on a U.K./Europe forum and see what the peeps there think about value, sometimes i feel like there's just a lot of tumbleweeds blowing through this forum, and not much else. I wouldn't hold my breath. Sorry i can't help you more but i wouldn't want to guess and give you a bum steer.

Latest posts

Back