• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Effects pedal sale - a few things up for grabs!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twinfan

Reaction score
I'm trying to raise some cash for an interesting amp project I'm working on at the moment so I've got a few pedals up for sale to help pay for it. All prices include postage within the UK, and they can be tried out/collected in Manchester if you'd prefer (and I'll knock off the postage costs of course!). All are in 'as new' condition and come with all their original packaging/manuals etc except for the Sonic Stomp. Drop me a PM if you're interested in anything, and here's the full list:

Danelectro Fish N Chips 7 band EQ - inexpensive EQ pedal, superb value for money. ?15. (Sold pending payment)
Blackstar HT Dual - excellent valve preamp with emulated out for home recording. Rave reviews everywhere. ?100. (Sold)
Xotic Effects RC Booster - great clean boost with active EQ and mild overdrive. ?100. (Sold pending payment)
Boss SD-1 Overdrive (modded) - modified by Twisted Transistor Effects to Keeley-type specs. Loads of gain! ?50.
BBE Sonic Stomp - bought used and has no box plus cosmetic scuffs on the top. Works perfectly though! ?45.

TF_pedals.jpg

Back