• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Few pedals / Pickups / Power supply etc for sale.

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonnyFriendly

Reaction score
Hello,

As title I have for sale the following -

MXR Fullbore Metal Pedal - Virtually new, full working order, fully boxed with all instructions etc. Really really good range of high gain metal sounds possible from this, and has an awesome built in noise gate. ?65

Carl Martin Powerjack universal power supply - Bought it about 2 weeks ago from Hotrox, have no use for it any more. Very good reliable supply - coped easily with my whole pedalboard (9 pedals). Comes with all instructions etc. Good for a backup. Details here..

http://www.carlmartin.com/product_powerjack.htm

?20

Electro Harmonix Stereo Electric Mistress - Awesome flanger/chorus pedal. Full wokring order, mint condition, boxed. ?45

Tokai Mk2 Pickups (Bridge and Neck)- taken from a MIJ SG. Really nice sounding, but needed something altogether hotter in the guitar- SOLD

EMG 81 & 85 Pickups with all associated wiring/pots/battery clips etc. - Not really my cup of tea. In full working order - the 85 is older than the 81 and does not have the quick connect cable - also EMG logo has also been worn off over time. The work and sound good for modern metal though. Special price - ?65 posted

May consider trades, but if you have any questions please ask away.

Back