decals for reborn

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makaze

Reaction score
I know of several guys selling replacement decals for springy's breezy's etc but I can't find one selling reborn decals, any links are suggestions appreciated.

I think it's a silkscreen. You'd need to get a head on, scale photo of the actual graphic and then a screenprinter should be able to make a screen for you. The ink would likely need to be applied by hand. Probably fairly expensive too.

Cali Girl said:
I think it's a silkscreen. You'd need to get a head on, scale photo of the actual graphic and then a screenprinter should be able to make a screen for you. The ink would likely need to be applied by hand. Probably fairly expensive too.

Are you in fact a girl from California, Cali Girl??
8)

SUSHI GUY said:
Cali Girl said:

Are you in fact a girl from California, Cali Girl??
8)
I swear these are JOE questions :eek:

Sorry I was his fan before. His posts were very funny. I have my cousins in Los Angeles too so I just asked. I like over there too. Many guitars and nice weather!

I don't know but I think he will tell you why and what for when he returned here. So let's wait for him until he be back with the story. Maybe he has a brother who is similar or something..... I am just Sushi Guy from Hong kong and i am half Chinese half Japanese. My dad is Chinese and my mom is Japanese. Tokai Joe was really funny sometimes. As I am some Japanese myself I became his fan. Hope I could contribute for here some like he did although I don't know much like him. well, Let me try!

Latest posts

Back