Current model list/catalog?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSL

Reaction score
Hi,

Someone posted a catalog link recently (in English!), like 15 pages long. I forget where it was posted, and have tried to find it again, and not been able to.
Could someone please give me that link?

Also, is that a Japanese domestic catalog? I have found they seem to make some models/colors for export only (or maybe that's only some of the Korean models, I don't know, still learning), and there are models/colors you can get in the UK, but can't order from those from Ishibashi for shipping direct to the USA.

I may want to increase my collection beyond the first Tokai that is one it's way to me now (currently in Customs, according to tracking on the web)!

Thanks in advance.
TSL
BTW, thanks to all for the tip about Ishibashi! My LOCAL guitar stores don't have that level of customer service. They sent me photos for my approval of the instrument BEFORE shipping it to me! I'm extremely impressed.

Thanks Hans. I was thinking of a different thread and link, but this one works, thanks.

Thanks again!

You guys are all very helpfull. Gald to be here in your ranks!

TSL.

Latest posts

Back