Comments on the Tokai Double Cut Juniors?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Jones

Reaction score
Hi there,

I've played a couple older Tokai Les Paul copies (a Les Paul Reborn and Japanese Love Rock) and have been really knocked out with how well they play and how good they look.

Lately I've been eyeing their Double cut TV Junior model and was wondering whether anyone here has any experience with the model.

Thanks in advance!

Jim

Jim - I didn't reply because I know absolutely nothing about the Juniors. I guess others here are similarly in the dark. Yeah, ? if you do get one then enlighten us with a review :-? .

Ian.

:eek: I have played the MIJ TJ 60 with the single P 90. A nice guitar for what it is, I would set it up for slide like my friends has his. If a single pup guitar suits your needs this is a sweet little player. I would probably opt for the SG with the two P-90's...that's just my choice. 8) Of all the "limed"JR.s I like this on the most for tone and overall coolness! :roll: Hope this helps! 8) TG

Hi there,

I can't play slide to save my life. :)

I'm big on Leslie West's tone and just the overall P90 vibe. Sure they're noisy but they have a really savage, snarly kind of tone I just love! You can get an awesome early-Sabbath grind going on, and there's something perversely satisfying about playing songs like "St. Vitus Dance" or "Tomorrow's Dream" on an innocent-looking yellow guitar. :)

Jim

Hi Jim...
did you get my pm?
Miss talking to you from that other site.
Take care,
Clay

Latest posts

Back