can someone help me if this is a takai?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ranma5577

Reaction score
I have it on ebay it has pics, I got it from my dad about 20 years ago, From a friend who had it in the attic. it had no books or id but for a stamp on the neck(w050777) and made in Japan on the neck plate.
This is the ebay with pics. The switch works when it is left and center of strings but not right buy string.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220000451369&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1

Hope someone can help me. I could sell it buy its real make.

Ranma5577 :oops:

Oh NO, gents ... :lol:

... you're confusing him totally !! 8)

BTW - Welcome to the forum,
Ranma5577 !!

I'm not able to help you with your question, but if these honorable members of this forum will stop kidding ... I'm sure there can be a result on your question!

Give your very best, gentlemen! :wink:

Roger

Yea, It's a Limited Edition George Takai Signature Model with Mr.Sulu pickups

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, it looks like a 70's first generation copy - quite similar to the Univox Les Pauls I have - bolt on neck and 5 ply binding on the headstock.

Not bad players - some sound quite good. Not a Tokai though.

Welcome to the forum....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

... that's exactly the reason, why I love this forum so much ...

--- tokaiguy - you're great !! I'm laughing all the time !! :oops:

Roger

You live and learn ... :-?

... very sorry that I've understood that wrong ... :oops:

I apologize for that! tokaiguy - I thought you've made a joke - sorry!

sneaky - Thanks for your lesson in Japanese language ... :-?

Roger

I apologize for that! tokaiguy - I thought you've made a joke - sorry!

Tudor, he was making a joke as was his reply:

"What da ya mean, I'm funny? Funny like a clown here to amuse you

That is a line from the movie Goodfellas just before Joe Pesci loses it after one of the other guys says he's funny.... :D

Thanks Marcus,

well, I've lived in the UK for one year in '91 and sometimes it was very hard for a Continental European to understand the kind of humor my collegues were practicing ... I admit!

But it is my innermost belief that I never want to hurt someone just by being misunderstood or that I did misunderstood somebody ...

So - the joke was excellent and I was laughing whenever I've read the posting ... great!

Roger - breathing a sigh of believe

Hi, my friend,

I know what kind of tough boys you Texans are! Don't forget Alamo! 8) (That's no joke!)
Had several contacts with Texans of the American Forces Europe in Heidelberg ...

I appreciate your standing, but I've really had misunderstood you!!

Thanks for your accommodation!!

Roger

:D Ahhh! Hiedleberg! I had such a great time their in the 70's. Stayed at Heir Huber's guesthouse and learned to drink from a boot and bite the pickle! I was 16 and loved German Beer and schnitzel! Still do! :wink: TG

Latest posts

Back