• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Back up - Bacchus strat, Tokai SG-155, Edwards JP with s.c.

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Willie Style

Reaction score
Hey guys,

The strat and SG are on eBay right now, and the Edwards is up locally for now (slight change in starting price due to me having a brainfart and not thinking about eBay and PayPal fees before).

If anyone is interested, let me know. I'd much rather pass them off to someone on the forum.

Any questions, let me know.

Jason

Shameless plug time! :oops: :lol:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/170737733833?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_7774wt_1026

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/170737734939?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

New 'BIN' prices. Also, my Edwards JP with super circuit is available, off eBay. Any questions, ask away!

Jason

I`d like to help a fellow Canuckistani out...or is that oot...but I`ve lost the urge to buy, actually been selling a hell of a lot more than I`ve been buying the past couple of years. But...with all the good things being said about Bacchus around the overseas web sites, I thought it would be easy selling one, few years ago nobody heard of them let alone want them, now guys who`ve never seen one praise em based on what they read. It`s bonus month in Japan and I am going to put some up this week-end. None of my Bacchus though, not going to sell them off just yet...sold off my F/USAs and Gibsons but keeping my Bacchus...they`re all from the original series.

I looked at your Edwards JP LP and i have to say although i usually don't like relic jobs on guitars, that is a very subtle and nice job they've done. Beautiful guitar !! You have quite the stock of nice axes, i'd love to see the ones you keep for yourself !!!!

Thanks, I'm not keeping that many to be honest -

'02 ES-120
'05 LS-150
'02 Washburn WI-64DL (my guinea pig)
'?? slightly scaled down CAR Bacchus strat (very slightly smaller body)

I just simply don't have time for them all. I may even part with the LS. Working on a sweet trade right now but now sure if it's going to happen or not. Basically the only untouchable is the ES, but everyone has their price. There are a few guitars I've always wanted so if one of them came along and the asking price was my ES, it'd be up too. :D

Jason

Do you have a link to where you're selling the Edwards?
Is your LS150 a flametop? I've had a few LS150's from 2005 with a solid flametop.

Peg - https://post.craigslist.org/manage/2716013685

And yes, the LS-150 is a solid subtle flame top, in matte violin finish. TokaiJoe said he thinks mine was one of a limited run made by one Tokai luthier. I don't know about that as I got it used about 5 years ago, but I do know it's a hell of a guitar. Right now I've got LeoSounds Growldogs in it, but they're better suited for the SG, IMO. I've got a set of Gibson '57 classics I'm going to try in it if this trade doesn't work out and I keep it.

LS-5.jpg

LS-4.jpg

LS-2.jpg

It actually looks much redder in the pics than in person.

Jason

Here's his listing for that Edwards JP LP

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-musical-instruments-guitars-Edwards-Jimmy-Page-relic-with-super-circuit-W0QQAdIdZ332686361

Thanks brokentoes,

Evidently my craigslist link didn't work.

Jason

P.S. It seems shipping prices are quite high outside of North America.

You guys deserve to buy yourself a Xmas present. Nothing says "I love you" like a red SG!!! :lol:

Jason

Nothing says "I love you" like a red SG!!! :lol:

Jason[/quote]

Your absolutely right about that !!!! I'll get my girlfriend right on this !!!! She's only been pretending to love me this whole time. I knew it !!!!!

:wink:

Oh Marcus, that's just wrong. I just got called this morning to get bumped up from May to Dec 15 for the 'ol snip 'n stitch, and you bring that one outta the vault? Offside man!!! :lol:

Jason

P.S. The nurse said she wanted to give me the 'opportunity' to come earlier. I told her she should never use that word in this context again. :-?

That's right.

Reminds me - we're playing at the Premature Ejaculation Society annual dinner/dance next month.

Their dress-code is very informal - just come in your pants.....

:oops:

Latest posts

Back