• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bacchus Duke Black Top Evertune bridge for sale $1500

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I had the cash I would take this black top in a second!

I witnessed the details of the build here on the forum, and I think it may be quite a special LP which will only improve over time.

Evertune bridge doesn't bother me in the least, especially as MM vouches for their tuning stability and ease of use.
It's a Duke not a LP clone, and lets be honest the Tune-O-Matic isn't the last word in guitar bridges.

If I can make this happen in the future I will let you know - don't know how quickly you want to move it on.

Hey guys sorry been busy writing a new cd. Fret size on the Duke? hum,,, They asked me about that and I told them medium. Do you want me to write to them and ask specifically? And yes the Duke is special no question about it. Hand made love. Why did I switch to Greco? To be honest I don't play that much electric I play more acoustic. And my favorite acoustic has a really small neck. So when I switch to electric it's just easier to have a neck that is closer to the acoustic. That's it. Simple. The Custom Bacchus neck is smaller than the duke but it's still bigger than the smallish necks I seem to be more comfortable on. I have small hands. And I LOVE Bacchus but I also have close to 100 guitars.. :>) And I think people should PLAY guitars not leave them in the case. So I want these guitars to go to someone who will appreciate them. And as far as evertune. Let me put it this way. This is a SCORE to get one. I have one on the white Greco custom "Happy wheel" guitar I restored and that's my live guitar. Amazing. Evertune is amazing. No other word for it. And I'm not in a hurry I've been going to sell all 3 Bacchus for a long time now I just keep forgetting. I have to find a Greco Gold top to replace my Bacchus Live Road Gold top though cause my 5 year old "likes the god one". Anyone wanna trade me?

Also guys go ahead and write to me here if you are interested. [email protected] As I don't check this forum that often. I don't have the guitars posted anywhere else I'd rather sell them to one of you guys. But I will eventually Ebay them if no one buys here. You can also easily find me sending a private message to my facebook account as I get those notifications on my phone.

Mitch Malloy said:
Fret size on the Duke? hum,,, They asked me about that and I told them medium. Do you want me to write to them and ask specifically?

I was offering up a theory about why you might have been letting it go, as the frets on my Duke are definitely smaller than some LPs.

No worries about checking the fret size. Cheers! :)

Back