Anybody want a Reborn?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenmac

Reaction score
Check it out. A guy in Montreal is selling one and as of this posting there's a little over 6 hours left. http://cgi.ebay.ca/RARE-1980-TOKAI-REBORN-OLD-LOVE-ROCK-59-REPLICA-WOW_W0QQitemZ180073086096QQihZ008QQcategoryZ2384QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I made a very simple request from this seller (marywoo123) before and the seller was extremely rude & uncooperative.

I would not purchase from a seller that refused to supply something as elementary as an accurate weight for a listed guitar; especially as rude as this seller was.

Good luck to anyone dealing with this one....................

Kenmac said:
So it's been refinished then. Well good luck to the guy anyway. It looks like a decent guitar to me and there's some interest in it.

I don't think it's so much that it's been refinished - rather, the seller just doesn't know or is being less than truthful.

I contacted this fellow as well. Originally he had it listed as an LS60, when I informed him they had 2 piece tops and his was a 3 piece he changed the info. I also told him it was poly but he refused to believe it. Oh well.

Here's an update, he's relisted the guitar; "this is a relist because the winner was from the uk and I ship to canada and usa only." Kind of curious huh? I see this guy has a 99.5% rating. This may sound obvious but I think his sales are to people who aren't as educated about Tokais as the people in this forum are. :D Keep him honest guys.

Latest posts

Back