Any love for the Elitist line here?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam S

Reaction score
I love my Elitist Sheraton, I have sold all three of my Gibsons since I bought it! All I need is this and a cheapo Greco as backup and I am ready to rock. 8) Any other Elitist owners around here?

Not an Elitist but a limited custom run that is easily of Elitist quality.....correct headstock, nitro, etc

Epi2.jpg

Epi1.jpg

Epi3.jpg

Epi4.jpg

8) those epi japan lacquer series gtrs are really good. one of the best
affordable price high quality replicas i think. too bad they only made
them for a few years. there are only very few left unsold now in japan.
marcus........where did you get your red special? directly from japan?
"hunter bob" from philly on this forum has 2 of them. cherry standard
and white custom. such a good guy with the great replica collection!

Thanks guys....yes I did get it directly from Japan - ebay seller bluzey_guitars. I've bought a few things from Don and he's a good seller.

He also had some gorgeous white Epi SG's - same laquer series and Gibbo headstocks.

http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=11783&start=15

:wink: here's bob's super cool 2 epi japan lacquer series gtrs!

:D Yes joe, these guitars are great value as you mentioned...thanks for the bump bro :D ....Love that red special marcus.....should have bought one when i had the chance...also have a honeyburst elitist that is very nice but weighs a ton and a elitist 61SG .....Both the lq series are under 9lbs...Very nice sheraton adam,congrats :D
P3080015-1.jpg

:) your gtrs lookin cool.... hunter bob! now found the goldtop yet?

laters bob! .........j

hunter said:
:D Yes joe, these guitars are great value as you mentioned...thanks for the bump bro :D ....Love that red special marcus.....should have bought one when i had the chance...also have a honeyburst elitist that is very nice but weighs a ton and a elitist 61SG .....Both the lq series are under 9lbs...Very nice sheraton adam,congrats :D
P3080015-1.jpg

Wow...those are very nice. :eek:

Latest posts

Back