79 st50

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Petetom

Tokai Supporter
Reaction score
All original except the tuners. I think they have been changed. I thought they would have Tokai stamped tuners. Otherwise all original with ohsc. Great price. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. PS I love this forum.

Attachments

• IMG_0894.jpeg
    IMG_0894.jpeg
    144.7 KB · Views: 0
All original except the tuners. I think they have been changed. I thought they would have Tokai stamped tuners. Otherwise all original with ohsc. Great price. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. PS I love this forum.

Attachments

• IMG_0898.jpeg
    IMG_0898.jpeg
    103 KB · Views: 0
There’s a thread on here started by Homer J. Simpson that is focused on vintage parts. There’s one he did on tuners. When I find them on yahoo Japan, I tend to put them on there if they show interesting pictures of the parts. But that’s where you’re gonna have to get them most likely is from Japan.

Back