Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TokaiLover said:
omg u guys r foolz

coz ur to **** retarded to make sence of plain english!

Define "irony"...

I suppose you can't please all the people all the time. Let's chalk this one up to experience, check the focus on our digital cameras, and move on.

My MIJ LS85Q has a bit of uneven line between the neck binding and the body's top, but to be honest

1. It is not that noticeable
2. It doesnt affect the guitar's finish and more importantly TONE

We , in this forum, share a common love, Tokais, so instead of calling eachother names (in a Gibson vs Tokai rant for e.g.) we should just help eachother as friends.

So stay calm and stay HEAVY (tonewise)

Yannis

math2014 said:
My MIJ LS85Q has a bit of uneven line between the neck binding and the body's top, but to be honest

We , in this forum, share a common love, Tokais, so instead of calling eachother names (in a Gibson vs Tokai rant for e.g.) we should just help eachother as friends.

Yannis

I could not see what was said, but I love this forum because it has good people with alot a Tokai Knowledge. The Epiphone forum is the place for lame, name calling, sophmoric conversation. I can't understand people who don't stick to the main reason we are here. We talk about and share info on these great guitars!

math2014 said:

Yannis

thanx yannis that is exactly what i was talking about... (this is tokailover btw)

i started this thread to see if anyone elses love rock was finished in this manner.... only to have a certain person start talkin BS..

all i wanted was to let others know about this little glitch... and like u say its totally unoticable... infact i have pointed it out to some of my friends... and they cant see what im referring to.... thats how minor this is... and as u will have noticed i removed all my posts as i couldnt be bothered with the hassle this thread caused...

anyway i dunno if i already mentioned in my other posts but the guy in the store told me that they are finished in this way bcoz if laquer goes over this joint to smooth it off, over the years this will eventually crack anyway, so this is why its like this.

i figured he was talkin ****, but then again he could be right....

and like yannis says it in no way effects the guitars sound or how it looks...

my tokai is still better than any gibson les paul i've played/owned.

i've tried to take other pics to see if i can get it to show up in a pic... but as i said its barely noticable with the naked eye so its impossible to get it to show up in a photo!!!

thanx to everyone for there positive feedback on my query, lets try and keep things peaceful from now on!!

Dave

oh. btw can anyone tell me is the LS75Q (the model i have) now the LS85q?????

i read it somewhere in another post.... just wanted to know if that is right or not.....

DSCF0374.jpg

Latest posts

Back