1980 ST-80 pictures

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markgr

Reaction score
Hi, I recently got this ST-80 from Craigslist! I gleaned a lot of knowledge from the Forum before going to see the guitar. I believe it's a 1980. It's got a V neck, the original E pickups and plays like a dream. It sounds fantastic and looks beautiful .I think it's Sen. Thanks for all the info. http://s710.photobucket.com/albums/ww108/markgharp/

You can see the previous owner removed the headstock decal. Do you think it's a 1980?

markgr said:
You can see the previous owner removed the headstock decal. Do you think it's a 1980?

Actually didn't catch that in the photo - too much glare and not really clear. Judging from the 7 digit SN, looks like an 80 to me.

Nice. Must be early 1980, as it has the number stamped into the fretboard & the skunk stripe & headstock plug, but also the later 11 hole scratchplate. Replaced pickup covers? They look very white.

Mike

I put up some more pictures. I think the pickguard and covers are original, but would appreciate any input.

Latest posts

Back