1980 LS60??

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=150248394508&Category=2384&_trksid=p3907.m29
Need help from the experts.A little confused as serial no. starting with 01 would not be a 1980 would it?Also there is no 60 stamped in fretboard.Pardon my ignorance if im wrong.Seller has great reputation and I dont mean to suggest anything negative towards him

Just read on this forum about the inked serial no. on some models.It appears this has a inked no and a heel cap :-? :-? Is that possible

I have a Tokai LS50 sunburst that has the an inked number starting 01 and the same "Greco like" heel with the dowels. Same pickups too but mine has double ring tuners. Don't know what the deal is as far as who made it or when but it's a keeper.
Wish I had that case.

I just got one too, apparently the same as Loudmouse's (double rings). Are these just everywhere, or are they coming out of the woodwork because of increased prices?

Jenkins

Back