• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1978 greco fv600 flying v for trade/sale

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbdcco

Reaction score
http://psyco.jp/greco/c09_21.html
Gorgeous black flying v 28 years old according to serial numbers. This is a lawsuit copy of a gibson flying v and is identical, great tone, good neck, headstock nut cover says 'Gibson' because when I ordered this guitar from Japan 3 years ago, the original greco cover was missing. For those not familiar with greco guitars, this is a japanese company which later on became ibanez.

price wise i am pretty flexible, just give me your best offer.trades will be cool too.
[email protected]

Just to precise a little mystake: Greco never became Ibanez. Ibanez belongs to the Hoshino company and greco to Kanda Shokai. Greco still exists, it's a domestic market brand while Ibanez was mostly an export brand in the 70's. They had a few models in common in the 70's because instruments where made at the same place.

Sorry to disturb... :wink: -->

Latest posts

Back