• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1978 Burny BJ50

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnA

Reaction score
1978 Burny BJ50 J45 type acoustic. Yasushi Momose was in charge of the Burny accoustics at that time, see signature on label, most likely a fujigen made model considering the 2 screws truss rod cover.

Plays great, sounds great, no issues apart from a few small marks, complete with high quality, nearly new, perfect fit hard case.

?500 posted in UK - full refund if you don't like it

Back up for sale/trade current flavour of the month are Superstrats and high gain amps :) but something more fitting of a man of my age more than welcome :)

How about a partial trade with one of the guitars I have for sale here.............
Have a look and let me know :wink:

YOGA64 said:
How about a partial trade with one of the guitars I have for sale here.............
Have a look and let me know :wink:

I can only see an explorer & '76 Greco, sorry, not really interested in either. Very nice guitars, just not for me ;)

Another bash at selling this lovely acoustic, it just never gets played which is such a shame! PX Trades welcome

Latest posts

Back