• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tokai LS160 (aka LS173) VF for Sale

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hekdiesel

Reaction score
Price $1650, including Tokai brown case and shipping to most places in the world. But depending on where you are, shipping may not be available, or will not be free.

Tokai Premium LS160, new, it was purchased by an acquaintance who cannot afford to keep it, I am helping them sell it.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5x_ThQfmOVlTnZrRkE2MXlidWc&usp=sharing

Disclaimer: the pictures shown are of another 2014 Tokai LS160, but they are not of the specific guitar being sold, I do not have the guitar with me.

The body is a one-piece back and a two piece carved plain top. It's finished in a "Violin Finish". It has a one-piece neck, with a rosewood fingerboard. it's a set-neck, with long tenon joint.

It features Gotoh Kluson style tuners, pearloid inlays, CTS pots, Orange Drop capacitors, Switchcraft switch and electronics.

Pics of the actual guitar would help. Lots of subtle variances in plain top graining (or flame), actual finish color and depth of burst.

No doubt that buying one of these without ever holding it or playing isn't a problem to most (I bought my LS150 that way) but I think it fair to say that people want to see the actual guitar first before spending that kind of cash.

Back