• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD : LS-60

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lovely, good luck with the sale. Further proves the oddity of the specs on my 1985. Does it have the steeper headstock angle as well?

Was there ever any resolution as to the blank patch in the neck pickup cavity on this era of guitar? Mine has that as well.

Hi Barks,

Thanks !

Yes it does have an 18* headstock angle.

Tokai techs would usually write the finish color code between both pickup cavity end tabs, on vintage models at least.
Before entering the paint area, techs would surface route the scribbles off.

Thanks !

Send a PM offer if you wish and I'll include a shipping quote.

Paypal accepted.

I listed this LS-60 and an all tube amp on eBay.com and then asked an eBay rep how to list it on eBay.uk , since methods of doing this have changed.
The rep spent 30 minutes looking into it called me back with instructions on how to do so, and both were posted to both sites for a small fee.

There was no listing infraction in terms of other brand names mentioned or any item misrepresentation.

eBay stated in an email : "Because the laws and eBay policies vary by country,
sometimes items that can be listed in your country can't be listed internationally.
It's also possible that the listing itself violated an eBay policy in another country."

Strange :-?

Any thoughts on this ? ... or does anyone have an idea of what might have triggered this ? The auction is almost verbatim of my description above.

edit: Tokai is listed on eBay UK site again

My thoughts: eBay are w@nkers, as are Paypal
Don't waste your time or energy trying to understand their reasoning John, there probably isn't any. A tokai rep may have flagged it on the uk site but not be the same rep for the .com site

Cheers Andy.

Pretty sure there was a 3rd party involved as
eBay reps are too busy and have nothing to gain in ending legit listings.

Glad you found a buyer for your Tele, and best of luck with your LS-80 sale !

I also have a Bugera V55HD 22w/55w amp head I would like to sell. Only 30 hrs of use.
Uses 2 x 6L6 power tubes and three 12AX7 pre amp tubes.
It features clean + distortion (gain) channels, loop in/out, and includes a 2 switch foot pedal.
Ships in original box and packaging.
Like new condition with zero issues. $275

14360523516_c679759253_o.jpg

Back