• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn RARE 2011 Bacchus BLP-CTM CR w/Bigsby

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitar hiro

Tokai Supporter
Reaction score
I am offering this rare 2011 Bacchus Classic Series BLP-CTM CR w/Bigsby

The Bacchus Classic Series BLP-CTM examples are fairly rare but the very few that that were made with a factory installed Bigsby B7, as this example, are very difficult to locate. Naturally this example never had stop tail stud holes drilled.

This example is in amazing clean and excellent condition.
The body and neck are constructed with African Mahogany. The fingerboard is Ebony.
The pickups are Mojotone Alnico 4 pickups; humbucker at the bridge and humbucker footprint P-90 at the neck.
Knobs are after market reflectors.
Other than the pickups and the knobs the guitar is otherwise original.

This Bacchus version of a Les Paul Custom was hand made in 2011 at the Deviser Aska workshop in Nagano prefecture, Matsumoto city, Japan. Deviser is the parent company of Bacchus, Headway, Momose, Seventy Seven, etc.
The build quality and the materials of this example rival and likely surpass anything produced by the 'Big G' brand.

Includes a very nice hard case with a three dial combo lock in excellent condition and the Mojotone pickup boxes/packaging.

Asking price is $1950 which includes shipping to any destination in the lower 48 US.
Open to offers; serious only, please.
Cheers

BLP-CTM 1.jpg

BLP-CTM 14.jpg

Last edited:
I decided to withdraw this example based on recent news from my source at Deviser.
Info is production of set neck examples at the Aska facility is at a crawl and may not improve for years.

They seem to be putting out tons of bolt on neck stuff ........

Back