• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale: 1980 Springy Sound St-50 NOW SOLD

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blake375

Reaction score
I've had this for a while and hardly played it. It's a beautiful guitar but I soon realised that maple necks weren't for me and promptly acquired a RWB Goldstar.

I'm not in a hurry to get rid of this, but thought it was worth seeing if I got any good offers here before thinking about ebay.

100_1177.jpg

Full album here: http://s479.photobucket.com/albums/rr152/blake375/Tokai Springy Sound ST-50/

There are a lot of reflections on the guitar in some of these photos - it's not damage. The guitar does have a couple of small dents and scratches, but nothing much - especially considering its age and the fact that is probably the thinnest poly finish I've ever seen. This is a really nice example and will make somebody out there very happy!

Due to a recent spur-of-the-moment guitar purchase :D , I am now a bit keener to move this on.

I'm looking for ?450 delivered. Cash on collection preferred, cash price negotiable.

Latest posts

Back