Es-60 on Ebay

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonnyFriendly

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm thinking about getting this ...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Tokai-ES60-335-Style-Semi-Acoustic-Guitar-Natural_W0QQitemZ280298217421QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV?hash=item280298217421&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1298|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

If anyones got any thoughts on price/experience with this seller opinions would be much appreciated. Thanks

The price seems good ,lowest ive seen.Although i have not bought anything from these guys i have met them at a guitar show in birmingham(uk) & they seemed like a good bunch 8) .they have also traded as themusicking on ebay . I would be tempted if the funds were available imo

Hi
Popped into the Music King showroom today. They have a small showroom with a few guitars on display. Chap who served me was very friendly with no pressure to buy at all. I tried 3 ES-60 all made in china and to be honest I was dissapointed. The guitar just feels cheaply made and hardware all feels and looks cheap, this is my opinion of course. I ended up with an Aria TA50 which felt much better quality and also the pickups are much clearer sound (ie no muddiness). I could not recommend the Music King any higher it was a pleasure to buy from them. They will be opening a larger shop in Feb/March. Ps All theguitars are inspected and set up prior to dispatch as they were in the process of looking at some when I was there.

Back