Ebay CSB LP Reborn in Germany

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice example. At a 1.8 exchange rate (US to UK) that $1100.00 clams. Ouch.

Hmmm...$1800US is almost $2400 Canadian dollars. That would give me serious pause. This is good news for all current owners of older Tokais.

The high bidder paid that because he knows. Are you a true believer, Ned? :lol: What are you willing to pay for that 80's Goldtop you've been looking for?

Well I wasn't willing to pay over $800 plus the $120 shipping to the States. The Arlington, TX guitar show is coming up so hopefully I'll find something there.

TokaiGuy - You up for a trip to Arlington in October 16/17?

Ned

I think Ned is correct. Prices are all over the map, but $800 is getting well into Reborn pricing, ie where buyer is paying for collectible feature of ?Les Paul? name on headstock.

Goldtop is slightly less fashionable than sunburst ? you can buy a 1985 burst any day of the week around $600 on eBay (ie in US or Japan ... prices much higher in UK of course). Only problem is ? good early Tokais are becoming quite rare now on eBay ? eg haven?t seen a really clean 7okai Breezy for 8 months.

Ian.

Latest posts

Back