Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1985 LS50 plain top.... Opinions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Vintage (Older than 1985)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
goddardo
Guitar God

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:46 am    Post subject: 1985 LS50 plain top.... Opinions Reply with quote

So I've got chance of a LS50 SB plain top LP . Quite a bit of play wear, for around 600+. Just after some guidance and opinions from you good folks. It's fairly local, but just need some deeper wisdom on this. Cheers guys
brokentoes
Guitar God

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Define "playwear"

I'm good with bumps, dings, bruises etc. to a point. That's just signs of a guitar being loved since 1985. If the frets need replacing or things that are going to add up to real money then you have to judge for yourself. A LS50 isn't the highest model so i'd really have to love it to wanna spend more money on it, is 600 pounds a really good deal ?? I'm not from the UK. If you are able to do work yourself then that changes the equation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Vintage (Older than 1985) All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: