Joined: 26 Jan 2018
|Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:54 pm Post subject: grecoeg 900r
I'm new here and just this moment registered. I hope I don't step on anyone's toes by posting a question regarding the above guitar, seeing as I have been searching info on it online and could not find much. I've tried to some pics, can't seem to find how...this guitar is on sale for £600 inc shipping, it has I've been told a taper neck ebony fretboard and apart from the usual dings and scratches no structural damage. The only thing the seller could not tell me for sure but he thinks the block markers are real MOP. Below is what he checked and sent me:
Hello! Iíve just completed inspection of guitar.
1) frets are not new(guitar is old), but with minimal wear. They do not need replacement.
2) all tuners work great. Bridge and tune-o-matic are original and in good condition
3) nut is from bone
4) I think markers are from mother of pearl because they do red light
at some angle of illumination. <aybe you can tell me another method of verification
5) all electronics(pots, switch, socket) are factory and work great
6) bridge pickup is factory, neck - not, but its dimarzio too and work well
7) neck shape is slim taper
frets are binded
9) plastic covers and pickguard are not factory and was replaced
10) no neck repairs
11) neck is maple with ebony fretboard
12) guitar have dings on body, but every ding was restored and doesnt look like ding
13) weight is around 10.5 lbs
if you have any additional questions - let me know. Wish you nice evening.
I wanted to ask if anyone with some in depth knowledge of these guitars would be kind enough to advise if this is a fair price of course lack of pics makes it hard. What is a eg900r worth? Any advice would be gratefully received!
I think therefore I meh!