forum

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max The Dog

Reaction score
Can anyone help me please? I can only get connected to the forums if I connect through a private message connection. I can connect to the Tokai Registry but when clicking on the forums I just keep getting this message:

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

Has anyone else experienced this and please can anyone help?

Thanks.
Pete. :(

Still not working for me. :cry: I'll just have to keep accessing it the way I am through a saved PM notification and wait to see if it rights itself. Thanks anyhow Marcus.

Clear you cache, and if that doesn't help, reset your router / force establishing a new IP lease.

Along with Marcus, I had problems connecting yesterday - 13-Jun-2013 - late in the day midwest time. Something like 14-Jun 03:00 UTC or so, if I remember my coordinated universal time. Anyway, I've had no problem with connection today (14-Jun, at more "normal" hours..).

Regards.

i,m preety sure the site was out for the whole of thursday, i had the same
problem, same message, even tried it on a mates ephone at work and
couldn't get the site up.
working fine now though.
cheers, jonah.

Thanks Ned! I think I'm addicted! LOL!

Hope all this great info is backed up in more than one place. ;)

Wasn't working yesterday.... needed some spec info from previous posts of mine for some ebay sales..... really realized what a wealth of info this forum is....

And I always clear of cache...... don't have two nickels to rub together. :wink:

Back