Tokai trem arms?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brad347

Reaction score
So on my TST-56, the trem arm points up a little too 'high' for my tastes, it won't fit comfortably under the palm in playing position. I noticed that where the arm should bend 90 degrees, it actually bends at a much shallower curve than that.

Does anybody know if any standard 'allparts' style replacement arms would fit, or are the Tokai arms something special, as far as the size or threads are concerned? I'd like to get one that sits a little lower under the hand.

:eek: I got Fender replacements that work great. The Tokai original I don't like, they seem a little to thickand flat...personal preferance! :wink: TG

i'll get a fender replacement then.

This particular trem arm seems of rather low quality. The plastic tip has a little bubble at the end. May or may not be original.

:eek: The Tokai originals were not threaded on the end where the tip was atached. When the tip was removed the arm looked more like something you would find on a Floyd Rose. :wink: TG

Back