• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Something With P90's

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LuBee

Reaction score
What have you guys got to tempt me, I've got birthday money burning a hole in my pocket :lol:

Have been thinking about a special or a junior but if you've got something else give me a buzz.

Need to be shipped from Europe as the import duties are murder in the UK:cry:

Cheers

Lu_B

That's another option I was thinking about :lol:

Would consider one as long as it wasn't super heavy, I find my LP a bit hefty, especially after playing my SG or Strat

Know what you mean, but the old addage 'no pain no gain' definetely applies , I just about gave up Les Pauls and played mostly Strats, when I started using LP's again they felt very heavey, but you get used to it as long as it's not an 11 pounder!!

Just got a lovely Bacchus P90 Goldtop, I'll be ignoring my poor old back and gigging that this weekend!! :D

most of my best Lesters have been in the 8.75 lb. (8 lb. 12 oz.) to 9.0 lb. (9 lb. 0 oz.) range

no need to have a back breaking boat anchor to have a great Les Paul :wink:

marcusnieman said:
Kitarist said:
Yea my fave p90 guitars are lp goldtops

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZmyEX3VUuY&feature=PlayList&p=B5EF2D8F916555CC&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=52
Junior Watson.............mighty mighty fine.Gabe.

Latest posts

Back