• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB - Good Japanese Les Paul

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimihendrix1987

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm looking for a nice Japanese guitar in Europe (if it were in Spain, it would be better)

Candidates,

Tokai LS 150 or Higher.

Navigator Les Paul.

Greco Super Real.

Only Europe.

Waitin' 8)

Ignacio

Here's some mouth-watering stuff for ya not too far away from spain :wink:

www.japanguitars.co.uk

I know it and I had talked to Mr Fletcher ... The main problem here is euro to pound conversion...

Spain is down in a deep black economical hole and so Europe is... UK Pound is higher overrated and I will be loosing money during the exchanging process...

Bad times to buy outside Europe... I guess...

Sad but true :cry:
What about this one ?
http://tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=19756&sid=1f4968bd626d41288a39a9a6a50bbc4c
http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=133329&highlight=#133329

Price is fair and the guitar is really nice.

Let's call it Eurozone. That's what I was trying to say.

Thanks Max :oops:

And yes T.Olsen. Like this one but I would rather pick a flamed guitar !

At least they were clever enough to vote against the bloody euro_Other countries had no choice and have to pay the price now for politicians bollocks... :evil:

You're totally right T. The fucking bloody euro is killing us... We're fucked up here in Spain... :evil: :evil: :x :x

Hi Jimi,

I have bought this Love Rock Custom model from Japan three years ago and might be willing to sell it if the price is right. I don't have any pictures of it currently so this link will take you to Hisashi's site and the orginal pictures I based my purchase decision on. If you're interested I will of course take some current pictures of it.

Basically this is like a LS-150 but with a solid 4A flame top and fret edge binding. The guitar is still in mint condition and comes with a Tokai hard case.

cheers,
Niko

Niko said:
Hi Jimi,

I have bought this Love Rock Custom model from Japan three years ago and might be willing to sell it if the price is right. I don't have any pictures of it currently so this link will take you to Hisashi's site and the orginal pictures I based my purchase decision on. If you're interested I will of course take some current pictures of it.

Basically this is like a LS-150 but with a solid 4A flame top and fret edge binding. The guitar is still in mint condition and comes with a Tokai hard case.

cheers,
Niko

That's a beauty.

Back