What's better, a Korean/Chinese made Tokai or Canadian Fakai

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you can play them both get the one that feels most comfortable under your fingers.

ned said:
If you can play them both get the one that feels most comfortable under your fingers.

?

My advice would be...if he gets his hands on a Fakai he should smash it over the head of the Canadian distributor who illegally produced it.

I have a fake and think it's a great guitar for the money. Has a really nice tone. I believe it's a mahagony body, has a maple neck. I don't agree with what the dealer has done though. I bought mine thinking it was a real Tokai and was rather pissed when I found out the difference.

I had some discussions with the owner of one of the shops selling these and he really thought that these were legit Tokai's and was told this by the distributor so i assume that the other shops selling these still think they are legit although there is now a lot of info out there and these are easily proven to be fake..

Mick

Latest posts

Back