• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED: MIJ les paul junior double cutaway

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why not a single cut one?

pict3265largeep8.jpg

Tsk, tsk, togps! :) That's a Special not a Junior. :)

The single dogear-mount P90 (and wraparound tailpiece of course), is what makes a Junior a Junior.

Jim

Well i m just looking for the P90 feels and sounds so i guess a Special will do the trick!!!

Jim Jones said:
Tsk, tsk, togps! :) That's a Special not a Junior. :)

The single dogear-mount P90 (and wraparound tailpiece of course), is what makes a Junior a Junior.

Jim

Hey, Jim, hello. Yeah, I know.
Just trying to satisfied a forum member with a single cut Special.

marc said:
Well i m just looking for the P90 feels and sounds so i guess a Special will do the trick!!!

Yes, why not. marc, are you an European?

togps:
no i m canadian

Is there any customers fees and expensive stuff to pay here in Canada????

marc...I have sent several guitars from Japan to my family in Montreal. I usually send them by insured airmail by postal service and they arrived in a week door to door with no damage and no additional charges. This year I have 2 boxes to send for Christmas and one was a guitar to my nephew so I sent them surface mail. The guitar hasn`t been delivered yet, about 6 weeks later. My sister asked her mailman to keep an eye open for it and he told he they may have to pay duty which has never happened before...so the lesson I`m taking from this is...surface mail bad...airmail good. So I guess...sometimes you get hit for duty sometimes ya don`t.

Sneakyjapan:
Are you from Quebec?

i m actually in Ottawa
i ll take your advise to not use ground shipping, thanks!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tokai-Love-Rock-Junior-MIJ-LP-MINT-No-Reserve_W0QQitemZ260067487588QQihZ016QQcategoryZ112670QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

marc said:
Sneakyjapan:
Are you from Quebec?

i m actually in Ottawa
i ll take your advise to not use ground shipping, thanks!!!

yes...the south shore of Montreal...St. Bruno. Got an e- mail today supposedly from my sister that says " got it" but our PC put a red exclamation mark next to it so I mailed her to ask if she sent it or not...so when I get a reply I`ll ask about duty...I assume it`s about the guitar. keep ya posted.

heheh
Je suis content de voir qu`on est au moins deux quebecois sur ce forum!

or maybe not i know there is a lot of english people there

Latest posts

Back