• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Japanese or American made strat and...

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joukov

Reaction score
Hi!

Offer your fair priced Tokai or Fender strat and 80's and early 90's hard rock monster (superstrats, kellys, king Vs, RRs, weird shaped ones). Charvels, Jacksons, Kramers, ESPs, Steinbergers, I'd prefer the models with FloydRose/Schaller/Kahler double locking tremoloes. I know you got these "monsters" hidden somewhere!!

Best regards,

joukov :D

Sent pm.
Has anyone ever seen M2001, all carbon version or fiber glass models? 8)
http://www.tokairegistry.com/images/catalogs/vol12p7.jpg

Can't believe this!
You can't all just own and play only vintage guitars?!
There must be some skeletons in someone's closet... :eek: :D

joukov said:
Can't believe this!

There must be some skeletons in someone's closet... :eek: :D

Yep, there is :D !

jsx70_head.jpg

But not for sale I'm afraid.

Mike

This one's for sale in Sweden and very cheap. In very good condition and with case, asking price 2000 SEK (~225 Euro). I don't know if he's sold it yet:

http://www.gmf.se/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=119432

You could always send him an e-mail if you're interested but you'll have to register on the forum and then send an e-mail via his profile. The guitar is in Stockholm.

Mike

Thanks for the link, Mike. Swedish is no problem for me.

I might contact him if a guitar deal on Monday morning is not successful.
Green Flaxwood Fairlane prototype.
www.flaxwood.com

joukov said:
Thanks for the link, Mike. Swedish is no problem for me.

I might contact him if a guitar deal on Monday morning is not successful.
Green Flaxwood Fairlane prototype.
www.flaxwood.com

Hmm, the Flaxwoods are really interesting, I must try one when I'm in Stockholm next time.

I don't understand people who are afraid of trying something new. I love my MAT strats for example, they have FRP (fiberglass reinforced plastic) bodies, one of them has a carbon fiber neck with an ebony fingerboard. The other one is a prototype (copper chrome finish!) with a wooden neck (probably maple) Great guitars!

Mike

Joukov

I put up an ad for the first Tokai that I got back in '89, but had no takers
It's an '84 Goldstar Sound with a genuine USA Khaller, so it's got the accurate headstock shape.

I bought it from a friend of mine who had previouly fitted humbuckers in to to bridge and middle position. As you can see from the photo's it's got single coild back in it now

St-50.jpg

It's aged nicely the tuners have dulled and there is a hint of a flame effect on the back of the maple neck. No major dings, lovely alder grain effect. The body is made from 2 pieces

I gigged with it for 3 years and it never let me down.

Drop me a pm if you are interested.

chrisheyes, thanks for the offer!

The hunt is over! Got myself another japanese guitar, Ibanez Jem 7VWH. It's got some traditional strat feel but it is "modern" looking.

Tried one Flaxwood proto but it wasn't my cup of tea.

Happy happy happy! :D :D :D

http://www.ibanez.co.jp/eg_page.php?AREA_ID=3&PAGE_ID=507&COLOR=CL01

Latest posts

Back