Video clips of my love rock...

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim Jones said:
Sounds good!

Jim

thanks Jim I wanna do a couple of clean clips too. This is where the peter green mod really shines.
thanks for taking a look

Sounds real nice! Both my Tokais('84 SG and '02 LS200) have High Order PUs with the flipped magnet. Love that sound!!!

peacock72 said:
Sounds real nice! Both my Tokais('84 SG and '02 LS200) have High Order PUs with the flipped magnet. Love that sound!!!
this is my first time doing it and I love it. I have some clean samples up there now if anyone's interested

Very nice guitar and playing. Now I know why my recent Greco Super Power purchase had a 'weird' sound in the middle position. I finally fixed it by turning the neck magnet 180 degrees, but it must have been on purpose to get that Green sound. I was all ready to swap out the original greco pus for something else when it occurred to me that someone might have done that.

I can't say that I'm a fan of the out-of-phase humbucker sound, but to each his own. I like the in-phase jangle too much and my strats are for the out-of-phase sound, though I'll admit it isn't quite the same.

-- Bill

Latest posts

Back