• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Variax 700 up for grabs...

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Willie Style

Reaction score
I'm heading home to Canada next week and will be taking my Variax 700 electric in Amber to sell on eBay. It doesn't have any issues, just the regular little bruises from normal use. I'm just selling it because nowadays I seem to be playing my Love Rock exclusively (plus I've got a new SG-75 on the way :lol: ) and I'm not at the level where I can really benefit from all the models the guitar offers. Anyways, if anyone is interested, pm me and I'll send some pics. If not, it's going to hit eBay next week.

By the way, for anyone in the GTA or east coast of Canada, you can avoid high shipping charges and duties. I'll be going home to the east first and can send from there, or I can send from Toronto when I stop in to see my sister.

Jason

P.S. It comes with a hard case, digital cable, software, footswitch, and I'll throw in a Line 6 Guitarport too. You'll need a North American power supply as they're 220v here.

EDIT: I'm also up for swaps. Lemme know if you're interested.... :wink:

Back