Value of 2005 Love Rock LS-65( I think)

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonnyFriendly

Reaction score
Hello all,

I am thinking about selling my 2005 MIJ LS-65. It is in great condition and has no issues - any idea what sort of price I can hope to get for it. I was thinking about ?400- ?450 with hard case. I've looked at what they've been going for on e-bay, but cannot find anything close enough to make a decent estimation. Apologies if this is not the place to ask, but is this realistic? Any help appreciated

Hi,
I recently won on ebay a 2001 LS70F for ?330 with a hard case but not the correct one. It is in good condition but not pristine and completely playable.

Prices do seem to have fallen recently though, I was very pleased to get mine for this money even though I found out the seller purchased it for ?240 on ebay a few months ago. He did however spend some money on it for new pickup rings and a luthier service and setup.

?400-?450 may be high but condition, a good listing (if using ebay) and some excellent pics could make the difference.

Good luck

Latest posts

Back