Um... it's happened again

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well b****r me!

I was offered one of these in a secondhand deal before I got my LR, but turned it down because I thought the guy had been abusing it! Tokai relics... who'd have thunk it? :lol:

Still, if they're only LS75s and not the 200s I thought they were then I think I made the right choice :p (EDIT: if they didn't bring 15 LS200's into the country, then I wonder how many ppl in the UK own a 200/320?)

Relics in general really don't appeal to me - if your guitar has a big dent because you were forced to use it as a bludgeon while escaping from a bad gig, then that's character! If you've got a big dent because some production line worker threw it into a cement mixer - that just ain't the same, baby! 8)

LondonBarry said:
Good news is that the belt-buckle rash means I won't have to take my belt off. So my trousers won't fall down. Which is better for all concerned, really... :eek:

:D :D :D

Mike

I suggest we offer our services to Tokai to do the distressing on their Relic models for them. They could send us, say, some LS200's or 320's in pristine condtion and get back nice Relic versions in a maybe a year or two. All they pay is the shipping.

What do you think, Ned. Have we got that kind of stroke??

CM :roll:

Latest posts

Back