• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

UK FS - Tokai ES130

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonnyFriendly

Reaction score
For sale is my Tokai ES130. A thoroughly lovely guitar. One of the higher end Semi acoustic 335-style Tokais, it is made in Japan (2008), completely stock, and literally mint condition. It has a tastefully flamed Tobacco sunburst finish (one of the nicest bursts I've seen on a 335-alike in fact), and has truly exceptional build quality. It has no issues, the frets are as new, it plays bang on tune right the way up the neck, can get a nice low action if that is your thing with no untoward buzzes or squeaks. It sounds genuinely spectacular either clean, with a bit of grit, or with a nightmare terror-fuzz, and is acoustically very very lively and vibrant. A (very) recent incoming forces sale otherwise this sucker would be going nowhere. Currently retailing online for ?1100 new - you could pick up this as new hardly played model for ?680 inc delivery. Includes a serviceable hard case

000_0013.jpg

000_0012.jpg

000_0011.jpg

000_0010.jpg

000_0009.jpg

000_0008-1.jpg

Please PM me for more info

Thanks - Jon

Hi,

I'm new here, looking for an ES of this kind for some time..
Still for sale ? PM sent for more details.

Latest posts

Back