***TOKAI LS1000 UPDATE - PICTURES #1***

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarslinger

Reaction score
Hi Guys

LS1000 #1 in Heritage Dark Cherry has arrived for us to take some photos - hope you guys like it.

May take some time to load up.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

guitarslinger is God!!!!!!!!!!, beautiful guitar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

la espera parece que va a merecer la pena 8)

Very nice,reminds me a lot my LS-150 with mild flame,this have more flame. Is the neck 'nearly 58 size as mine?

Jamieh said:
VERY nice!!!

AND it has the right case!! :D:D

Yes - everything is as it should be - as long as the rest that come through are of this quality there should be some very happy and not to mention incredibly patient customers out there.

Rich

Seems like a bit of filler on the 12th fret inlay.

What's so special about these? What are the specs?

The pissheads in the 3rd row aren't gonna notice a nanometer of filler on the 12th fret. Get a life! You're meant to PLAY the f***in' things

sure is shiny. I been buying used guitars for so long that I forgot what a new guitar looks like.

Those are nice pictures of the LS1000 but I was expecting something a bit more special from these guitars. The sales pitch was;'Tokai have been able to source some high quality AAA Canadian Maple caps'. See below a picture of my standard LS150 HDC for comparison. This guitar cost ?300 less than the LS1000. So it looks like this extra ?300 gets you a case and an inlay. Oh, and the autographs of Tokai's president and Bob Murdoch!

By the way Guitarslinger, is that an LS320 spec case? It looks like it only has one neck support whereas the LS320 cases I've seen all have two supports. I could be worng about this. Also, does it have an annniversary logo on it?

Tokai016.jpg

Latest posts

Back