Tokai LS-5 Limited Premium Quilt Top w/Tom Holmes!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SUSHI GUY

Reaction score
http://www.j-guitar.com/sp/sea/view_detail/s10814909.html

ikebe just got 12 of these pacifix special LS5 again and this time they are in amber lemon finish!!! (is this what u always wanted ganzua??) this LS5 is basically LS100Q but with tom holmes JAPAN PUs and 1 piece wood body&neck. the quilt top is veneer. comes with a tokai soft case......maybe not too special but a very good package especially the color. som of us are always crazy with this color including me! anyways whoever gets it, good luck!

:D

<SPEC>
COLOR...Amber Lemon Finish
BODY...Quilted Maple+Maple Top / Mahogany Back
FINGER BOARD...Rosewood/22F
SCALE...624mm
NECK...1P Mahogany Set-Body
PU...Tom Holmes/J-453 Limited?2
BRIDGE...LS-VB & LS-VT
CONTROL...2volume-2tone-3way Toggle SW
【SN.0920592/Weight≒4.00kg】
@ the pickguard is in the case.....
@ comes with a ?Tokai? gig bag.....

email to.....
[email protected]

SUSHI GUY said:
ikebe just got 12 of these pacifix special LS5 again and this time they are in amber lemon finish!!! (is this what u always wanted ganzua??)

Yes :D but I already have a veneered lemon drop top. I miss solid tops in lemon drop finish, like Bob's LS300.

ikebe just got 12 of these pacifix special LS5 again and this time they are in amber lemon finish!!! this LS5 is basically LS100Q but with tom holmes JAPAN PUs and 1 piece body (?) & neck. the quilt top is veneer. comes with a tokai soft case

I got one of these Pacifix Exclusive LS-5's last year and can vouch the Tom Holmes are great PU's. That new color is quite striking too.

Upgrade the cap and pots to quality befitting the PUs and you'll be pleased. As well, upgrade the tuners to the better Gotohs and you'll be a happy camper.

yep these are another 12 new this time marcus. yours was from the first 12 from the last year or so......this time all of them seem in lemon burst.......
pacifix still sells tokai ofcourse i guess....... :D

markcus58 said:
That new color is quite striking too.

Maybe is a new color for a LS5 but not new in Tokai catalogue! :D Why this finish is not available in higher models?

Back