• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

tokai japan SG P90

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andtosi

Reaction score
for sale is a Tokai Sg made in japan with P90. gigbag included. In nearly mint condition
more pics here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/alloralosai/TokaiSg

more info here:
http://www.tokai-guitars.co.uk/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=34&category_id=15&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=31

price 560 Euros shipped to EU , bank trasnfer preferred

thanks!
by the way , it's all stock, a while ago I replaced the bridge pickup for a seymour duncan but now it is back with its original pickup at the bridge.

andtosi said:
thanks!
by the way , it's all stock, a while ago I replaced the bridge pickup for a seymour duncan but now it is back with its original pickup at the bridge.

I swapped mine out for Fralin's

Nice and rare SG for a good price.I changed the pickups in mine as well but was blown away one day when I gave the original P90s a try :lol:

marcusnieman said:
t.olsen said:
Nice and rare SG for a good price.I changed the pickups in mine as well but was blown away one day when I gave the original P90s a try :lol:

:wink:

Unfortunately I let her go Marcus :cry: for this LS-150 :D

16.jpg

When I saw the top it was hard to believe.I was sure it is a plain but flames are visible as well and Diamond told me it is a AAA top.She came with some SDs but there was still a pair of Drys lying around... :lol:
The weight is very comfortable around 3,9 - 4 kilos.I feel a difference between this one and my 2 others with FEB somehow but I guess it is because I use my thumb for some chords.

t.olsen said:
When I saw the top it was hard to believe.I was sure it is a plain but flames are visible as well and Diamond told me it is a AAA top.She came with some SDs but there was still a pair of Drys lying around... :lol:
The weight is very comfortable around 3,9 - 4 kilos.I feel a difference between this one and my 2 others with FEB somehow but I guess it is because I use my thumb for some chords.

Awesome.... it's really stunning.

Latest posts

Back