• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tokai Champ Amplifier, pick-ups and more In UK

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnA

Reaction score
Tokai Tweed Champ TA-35 in great condition and working perfectly including Step down transformer (it runs off Japanese voltage) so you can plug in and go straight away!

?200 delivered in the UK SOLD

Click to view full size

Greco PU-2 black bobbins - close as you'll get to a DRY-Z at a fraction of the price! Very nice in bridge or neck positions. Looks like one of the legs has been modified, possibly used to be in a 335, but fits a normal pickup cavity just fine, and obviously you can't see this when it's in the guitar.
?40.00 SOLD

Wizard handwound in UK PAF style pickup black & cream zebra, fantastic in neck position ?30.00 SOLD

Manlius 'Fat Diane' PAF set with nickel covers, installed in guitar and then sold the guitar a week later with original pickups, so good as new, original length wires. Amazing sounding hand-wound pickups ?85 the pair top qulity handwound pickups
http://www.manliusguitar.com/Humbuckers.html

Click to view full size

Click to view full size

All pickups have single core braided wire, all prices include postage in UK.

Also Wilkinson vintage style trem with bent steel stamped saddles and steel block with push fit arm. Will bolt straight on to a Springy/Goldie, complete with springs/claw/screws. ?30.00 [/b]

Shilka said:
These Fat Diane are just excellent !

Thanks Shilka, your bribe money is on the way :wink:

Yes they are excellent pickups, but I have more pickups than guitars :( Just got some Peter Florance Voodoo's for my LS120, and they are VERY similar to the Diane's

Amp sold too! To me... :D

Now will someone please staple my wallet shut before I go on a shopping spree. It must be the spring weather...

Back