Tokai Beauty of the Burst

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amo said:
Number6flipped-1.jpg

My LS1000 with the picture flipped over for you non leftys :wink:

WOW! :eek: That's a nice one!!

'85 LS150 in OS ... old sunburst, I guess ... :-?

T5.jpg

BTW - that tobacco Tele looks great ... sorry, can't call them LP ... 8)

Roger

whahoo! now we are talking! :D

btw: just heard that ACY had the guts to resell Tokais as a dealer! Is it true?

Cheers! Rup

3f1730c6.jpg

Hi Roger! I'd say she is not OS but OK.

OK == Other people will Kill go get her...

Cheers! Rup
:D :D :D

QuattroSte said:
My LS200 from 2000 and something...

91245971cdac5e17e274c456243720f5a9a935.jpg

Nice!!!

What's the story with the case? I want one like that for my LS125, but I suspect trying to get a Lifton in the UK will cost some bucks .... Is it a Tokai case and would it be worth checking with Tokai UK?

http://www.audiotubetech.com/

a French seller ( in Lyon )
he has some at the moment, just send him a mail

Thanks for the link Knys - a Lifton style seems to work out at about ?100, which is a little bit more than I bargained for.

Mind you, they're selling the LS125 SEB for well over ?900, whilst I got mine for less than ?600 new. :eek:

Anyone else have a link for a Lifton style case?

I checked with Tokai UK about Lifton style cases and the reply was that they had green tweed with black interior cases for ?59.99 - right price but not what I'm looking for. Do any of the Japanese dealers have the correct Gibson style cases?

Hi guys, I don't want to hijack this thread by talking about cases (in fact, I probably already have!) - but I just wanted to let my fellow UK members know that Bob at Tokai UK can indeed supply the Lifton style cases. I'll be ordering one as soon as I have paid for Xmas! :-?

Yep, a Burst addiction also includes beautiful cases 8) , I have a Tokai case arriving soon for my LS60 from Japan....

Hey, anymore pic's guys?

kind regards
Mick

Hi guys

The Tokai Brown Burst Hard Case.

model# LP-230............used to be LP-180 before November this year

the list price of LS-230 in japan is 23000 yen, LS-180 was 18000 yen.....

CASE.jpg

BODY-BACK.jpg

JACARANDA.jpg

8) 8) 8) 8)

Thanks Mickdal - that's the one I want, and 23000 yen in GB? is approximate to what Tokai UK can supply them for. :wink:

Before LS150
11Tokai2.jpg

==============================================================================================
===============================================

After Refin/aging -- and whallah 1959 Les Paul
tok4.JPG

Latest posts

Back