"This Forum"

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet. Thanks for pointing that out. I'm a bit slow to notice....

Will hit it in a minute, and thank you for keeping this place going! It's a treasure.

Merry Christmas!

I just noticed this section on the home page at the bottom.

Interesting stats. And all on line "registered" members were "bots" except me?

rPpQ5GU.jpg

Yeah, search engine crawlers lol

and Geoff- thank you for the very generous donation!!!!!!!!!

marcusnieman said:
I still visit and read .... don't have much to contribute anymore that hasn't already been said. Getting ready to unload a bunch of guitars and amps.
No gigs really .... have been playing maybe once every month or two. Truth be told, I've lost interest in storing and maintaining about 30 guitars and a bunch of large vintage amps. I simply don't play them.

Going to keep some guitars but the rest are going to go. If any of you guys here in the states are looking for anything in particular, hit me up.

ex-wife-jpg.851246

Funny!

Great to see your post Hans! I recently found one of your posts on a potential connection between Tokai and Kasuga while I was trying to sort out who made the “inkies”. And I have read and re-read your interview with Mr Adachi. Very helpful information and contributions. Just wanted to say thank you.

Thanks, I had already forgotten that I once did that. :wink: I guess my interests also switched to other things like doing support on Last.fm and Deezer which keeps me busy. Also my band does not have a rehearsal room currently, so we do not gig anymore, also due to the pandemic of course. But I still have my two Love Rocks which I described in this forum back then.

Back