• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD! ESP/Grassroots ECLIPSE G-CL582LUNASEA SUGIZO REPRICED

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whamMe

Reaction score
RARE [ESP] Grassroots ECLIPSE G-CL582 LUNA SEA SUGIZO Signature Model

Neck: Maple , Rose Wood
Body: Alder
Frets: 24
Pickups: Single Coil [ Neck ] , Humbucker [ Bridge ]
Electronics: 1 Volume , 3 Way Switch + Toggle Kill Switch
Bridge: FLoyd Rose Licensed Tremolo
Finish: Black with Full Body to Headstock Multi-Ply White/Black Binding

Reference: http://www.japan-discoveries.com/index.php?main_page=product_music_info&cPath=2_9_33&products_id=1506

Only Issue: No Trem Bar.

Price ► $350.00 ( 15,000 Php )

REPRICED to $350.00 ( 15,000 Php ) Until Dec.31 Only.

Note: will revert to it's regular price of $ 420.00 ( 18,000 Php ) after this new year.

( January 01, 2012 )

Actual Pics:

Body_2.jpg

FullBody_1.jpg

Body_1.jpg

FullBody_2.jpg

Headstock.jpg

shipping not included.
buyer will shoulder the shipping fee.
just pm me here for more info.
interested buyer will be inform about my personal details such, contact info. , residential address , billing receipt , bank account , passport and etc.
Thanks a Lot and God Bless.

SOLD HERE IN PH!
THANKS TOKAI FORUM.
GOD BLESS EVERYONE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I dont think I would give anybody half of what you require for identification. With identification theft being a real problem these days I would not ask people for their bank account/passport details if you want to be taken seriously.

andyp81 said:
I dont think I would give anybody half of what you require for identification. With identification theft being a real problem these days I would not ask people for their bank account/passport details if you want to be taken seriously.
nope. i mean MY IDENTIFICATION INFO. not the buyers personal info.

Yes I understand, so If I say my name is Nick The Identity and I want to buy your guitar for $20,000 are you really going to give me your bank details, address, passport number. There must be an easier way for you to trust me and me to trust you. Does anybody else know a way round this other than paying 5% to paypal ????.

andyp81 said:
Yes I understand, so If I say my name is Nick The Identity and I want to buy your guitar for $20,000 are you really going to give me your bank details, address, passport number. There must be an easier way for you to trust me and me to trust you. Does anybody else know a way round this other than paying 5% to paypal ????.
i see.. . have no idea in paypal mate. sorry about that.
payment will be deposit to bank account.
thanks.. .

Edited: Bank Account Transfer Only. NO western union since according to everyone Western Union is not reliable.

I would not ever use Western Union for money transfers there are so many scams surounding Western Union I would never trust anybody who wants me to send money by western union. Just look on the internet for Western Union problems http://thescambuster.co.uk/Western%20Union.htm Good luck with the sale and I hope you can find a way to accept funds that allows the buyer and seller to trust each other.

i see.. . thanks for the inputs about western union.
maybe i stick with the bank account transfer since according to everyone
western union is not reliable.
thanks for the info everyone.. .

Note: will revert to it's regular price of $ 420.00 ( 18,000 Php ) after this new year.

( January 01, 2012 )

( January 01, 2012 )

Latest posts

Back