• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - 1981 Greco Super Real SE-800 - SOLD

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helge_e21

Reaction score
Since the Tokai doesnt seem interesting to the world right now, the blackie has to go.

I got it from Villager about two years ago. It is completely original. Some bucklescratches on the back and some small ones here and there. Besides that in great condition.

It has got the huge V neck, which plays really great and sustains like a Les Paul. Never played a strat before which sounded as brilliant in the upper frets.

I paid 1000? if I remeber right. Just make a serious offer.

se_800_1.jpg

se_800_2.jpg

se_800_4.jpg

se_800_3.jpg
[/url]

As a fellow Super Real SE800 owner, I can attest that they are indeed excellent strats. As a matter of fact, I'm trying to think of reasons not to buy another! Seriously, good luck with the sale.

PS
I was just on your site and saw your excellent pics from the Oldenburg vintage guitar show. Thanks for sharing!

Looking around most classifieds, very little is moving. A sign of the times!!!

glaister3 said:
Looking around most classifieds, very little is moving. A sign of the times!!!

Alot of people are sitting on the good stuff (guitars, amps, watches, classic cars, etc) until the market improves - unless of course, they need the cash and are prepared to sell at a lower price. But at the end of the day, anything is only worth what the market will bear.

I am really looking for a vintage japanese Jazzmaster or a Greco SG Special.

I know that old Jazzmasters are really rare, but there are some Fender JV and Greco Jazzmasters out there.

Latest posts

Back