Show your Guitarsenal

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pages plexitone

Reaction score
So, there I am, in charge of a digital camera again, and I'm starting to inventory my guitars/amps...not shown: an Orange Rocker and a Squire (sort of loaned/given to my daughter). I'd love to check out you guy's gear. Please post some pics

The Tokais....(a LS135/LS????Korean/CE600)

tokais.jpg

catsseyes.jpg

The Fenders.....(62RI wbigsby/FJ 52RI/Edwards Micawber/54RIStrat)

FJs.jpg

The Gibsons...(R6, Standard, ES-175RI)

gibbies.jpg

The Marshalls.....('83 2203/1960AX, '71 Superlead, Bluesbreaker RI)

DSC05911.jpg

I bought everything except the '71 Marshall, the 1960AX and the R6 Gibbie on one of my adventures to Japan.....
Japan been berry berry good to Chico! :D

I'd love to check out you guy's gear. Please post some pics
LOL...right before Innadaze posted I WAS gonna say be careful what you wish for...wait til Roger see's this post...and Kaze etc.... :p
And that Chet OBG of Innadaze is brilliant..!!!

oh man I love it...I can show this to my wife and say "See, some guys have a lot of stuff....I just have a few things!" :D

I'm going crazy ... :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

plexi ... Congrats ... Japan seems to be in a class of it's own for guitar maniacs ...

What a collection, daze ... Congrats once more !!!

wait til Roger see's this post...and Kaze etc....

Ozeshin - you're right ... sometimes life is just unfair ... I'll have to sell my LS150 and other gear because of financial troubles ... :( :( :(

Roger

Sorry to hear that Roger :(
I've been in the same situation myself many times and lost quite a few collectables as a result...Fender Lead series....Fernandes...Ibanez...all gone to the pawn broker.
I AM selling my peavey...but that's coz it's as useful as a 3rd nipple and not reqired any more.
Good luck m8...hope things pick up for you soon.

I've got a mixed feeling from Innadaze's collection.

Half impressed, half sorry. :lol:

NOw that's what you call "monomania".

20 century boy said:

<----------------------Fully jealous 8)

OK, so when my g/f says I have too many guitars, I'll show her this thread so she thinks I'm a bit more sensible :lol:

Ozeshin said:
20 century boy said:

<----------------------Fully jealous 8)

Hmmmm, Honestly I don't know what I would do with so many guitars.SOme are probably almost never get played, It's only a need to possess more and more. I already feel I have too many . I guess if I should keep a player's point of view, between 6 and 8 would be far enough but I'm a bit of a collector myself. :wink:

All_Guitars_Family.jpg

I don't feel guilty at all after seeing this thread!

The tele is a Fender lite ash, the acoustic is a taylor big baby. The three unmarked pedals are BYOC's, and the amp is a Hurricane.

Yes, you look like the reasonable guy! :wink:

Looks like there's some DIY pedals. ( what's that amp? never heard of this brand!)

20 century boy said:
Looks like there's some DIY pedals. ( what's that amp? never heard of this brand!)

Yup, all the DIY's are buildyourownclone kits. There's a ts-808, a rangemaster treble boost and a fuzz face, all with fairly extensive mods.

The amp is a Cornford Hurricane, the best of British!

guitars.jpg

Not as many as some people!

Left to Right :

1982 ST-85 JV Fender Strat
1980 LS80 Goldtop
1980 LS80
1980 ST80 Springy

rgrafend said:
whaooow!

Simply amazing.

ochay - I guess your call? :p

Cheers!

I REALLY want to see a reply from Ochay to this but I think he'll need a few weeks to take pics of all his babies.

I showed my wife his post of all the guitars before when I was trying to convince her to let me buy an Edwards JP. She just shook her head and said it's not gonna happen. I'm wearing her down on the strat idea though :evil: it will be mine... oh yes, it will muuwahhhahhahha

Jason

Welll, the wife-thingy can be taken under control. Get her to a SERIOUS Tokai specalist.

Since my loved one (not a Tokai) met Gottfried's wife she understands and started to baptize my babies. For example: my player, a TE70, now has the name "Roswitha". However, this also means I cannot sell them any more. :p

Make them understand that Tokai's are not just guitars, but singular pieces of art and craftmanship. And they are! 8)

Cheers!

Big Willie Style said:
I showed my wife his post of all the guitars before when I was trying to convince her to let me buy an Edwards JP. She just shook her head and said it's not gonna happen. I'm wearing her down on the strat idea though :evil: it will be mine... oh yes, it will muuwahhhahhahha

Jason

For years, I only bought sunburst strats (must have had 5 or 6 at one time) and my wife never knew the difference. Different story now......can't hide all my gear. Her revenge is with shoes - has more frickin sleds than Imelda Marcos - but I'm not going to gripe about it - most of my guitar acquistions are worth several pairs of shoes!

Latest posts

Back