• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sale/Trade: Yamaha Image Deluxe, Greco Zemaitis GZ1900PF

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlanN

Reaction score
These two:

012.jpg

013.jpg

Taking the pics made me realise that they don't get played any more. So then! More pics available on request, will sell (for a loss as always :D) or trade for something interesting. Currently of interest are Jazzmasters, Jaguars, and amps of all creeds and colours (especially Orange ones), but I'm a big gear slut so let me know what you've got.

Both are in great condition.

There's a hard case with the Yammie (the trem arm is in there). It's basically a Martyn Booth guitar (http://www.martynboothguitars.co.uk/) as he designed it while working there; rumour has it the MSG stands for "Martyn's Solid Guitar". Excellent instrument with a 22-fret ebony neck, carved flame maple capped mahogany body, a mahogany set neck, coil tap etc.

The Zemaitis has a Greco gigbag with the hang tags and gumpf unopened in there. 24-fret ebony neck, Greco's "DRY-Z 2" pickups, mahogany body and neck, Sterling silver appointments(!).

Edit: more pics.

019.jpg

021.jpg

Latest posts

Back