Rockinn?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebar

Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea what this LP copy is?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Rockinn-Les-Paul-Model-from-Japan-Rock-inn-Tokai-/330820149792?pt=Guitar&hash=item4d066ae220

I have never heard of Rockinn before and I would like to hear opinions on whether this is a poor copy or something worthwhile. The advert infers that its Tokai made, but it isn't mentioned in the description. :-?

The Rock Inn is a chain of guitar shops here in Japan, they had that line of guitars made for them...the local branch has one of the Morris acoustics they had made for that chain, and it`s going for about $3000.00 CDN...it`s a reissue of an old Morris model they made a long time ago.
All the chain shops have series built for them by many factories here, happens all the time and has been going on for decades.

The Rock Inn is a chain of guitar shops here in Japan, they had that line of guitars made for them...the local branch has one of the Morris acoustics they had made for that chain, and it`s going for about $3000.00 CDN...it`s a reissue of an old Morris model they made a long time ago.
All the chain shops have series built for them by many factories here, happens all the time and has been going on for decades.

Thanks for that. I wasn't aware that music stores in Japan had large manufacturers produce own-branded instruments like this. That's very interesting.

With this being the case, would you have any idea what current Tokai spec model this particular guitar would be on par with?

Cheers

Children in particular seem to really like the Kids Wall Decals, but there are now some very evolved and ultra-stylish decals that will please people of all age groups. Whether you have challenging youngsters, vibrant youngsters or are anticipating a new introduction in the home, you can beautify low-priced and really change the feel in any area. I have lately invested a lot of money on beautifying all of the Nursery Wall Decals in my new home.

Back